United Pumping Service is always searching for qualified and reliable employees to fill both field and office positions. Should you require additional information regarding our organization or job opportunities, please contact the Human Resources Representative. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Repairs and maintains diesel engines used to power machines, trucks, electric generators, and construction machinery, using hand tools, precision measuring instruments and machine tools. Diagnoses trouble, disassembles engines and examines parts for defects and excessive wear. Reconditions and replaces parts, such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves and bushings, using engine lathes, hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
Operate vacuum trucks, roll-off trucks, dry vans and end dumps. Drivers load waste chemicals into vacuum trucks or roll-off trucks and transport the loads to various disposal sites. Approximately 80 percent of the required driving is intrastate and the remaining 20 percent is interstate. Clean up chemical spills and clean tanks containing chemicals. Manifest hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams for transportation. Drivers are on-call and available to respond 24 hours a day to chemical spills and are on-call every other weekend.
Clean up chemical spills, clean underground and above ground storage tanks, manholes and pump houses under confined space procedures. Lab Pack and bulk package waste chemicals in containers for proper disposal. May inspect and clean storm drain filters, storm drain catch basins and lines and all varieties of structural BMPs (pump houses, Continuous Deflection Separation aka "CDS" Units, Storm Ceptors, Vortex Units, compost filters and sand filters) under confined space procedures as applicable. Must ensure that the manifesting, packaging, labeling as well as transporting of waste is completed properly. Operation of Vactron, small dump truck, small and large stakebed trucks, forklift, pressure washer and other pieces of equipment. Technicians are on-call every other weekend.